This article will walk you through the steps to create an API Key in BambooHR for your Ryvit integration
In order to create a connection between Ryvit and your instance of BambooHR, Ryvit will need an API Key to authenticate access to your system and data. Creating this API Key is a simple process. No developer experience is required, but you will need an admin account. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to BambooHR.
- Click on your user profile icon (next to the gear in the top-right of the page). It should open a drop-down.
- Select "API Keys".
- Click the button that says "+ Add New Key".
- Name your API Key.
- If you use Viewpoint Vista = Ryvit Integration for Viewpoint Vista
- If you use Viewpoint Spectrum = Ryvit Integration for Viewpoint Spectrum
- If you use Sage 300 CRE = Ryvit Integration for Sage 300 CRE
- Click the button that says "Generate Key".
Once you create the key, please send it to your Ryvit representative.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.