Only for Procore <> Vista integration subscriptions.
If you're not working on connectivity specifically for Procore <> Vista, then please click here to view a more comprehensive RyvitAgent setup guide.
Creating a Ryvit Service User SQL User
- Within Microsoft SQL Management Studio, expand the Security menu and right-click Logins to expose the “New Login…” menu option. Select “New Login”.
- Create a new login name
- Create a login name such as ‘RyvitServiceUser’
- Select “SQL Server authentication”
- Establish a password that is:
- contains at least 16 alpha-numeric characters
- contains at least one exclamation point ( ! )
- Please do not use any other special characters.
- Uncheck “Enforce password policy”
- Note: if this is not done, your integration will be at risk of having a broken sync due to changing credentials over time.
- Ensure that the Default database is your Viewpoint database
- Navigate to the User Mapping page to grant the RyvitServiceUser with database Read/Write permissions for your Viewpoint database
- Select your Viewpoint database
- Grant the user the following permissions:
- Click OK.
Once all steps are complete, please respond to your Ryvit representative with the following:
- Server name
- Database name
- PW for the RyvitServiceUser
If you need help, please contact email@example.com.