AP Invoice Line Item Attachments are the new norm for Vista 6.19. Here's what you need to know if you're using Ryvit's Concur Expense <> Vista integration.
Effective February 21, 2020, the RyvitConnector will begin attaching receipt images to the line item of invoices for customers who subscribe to the Concur Expense <> Vista integration and who have upgraded to Vista 6.19.
As outlined Viewpoint's release notes regarding Vista 6.19, it is now possible to add and view attachments at the line level for Accounts Payable invoices. This is particularly useful for customers who track information for invoices at the line level and want to include pertinent documents.
Furthermore, certain reports have been modified to support invoice line attachments. For more information about affected reports, please refer to the Release Notes located within the Help menu inside of your Vista application.
- Effective 2/21/2020, the RyvitConnector will determine which version of Vista is currently installed.
- If Vista has been upgraded to version 6.19, Ryvit will begin inserting receipt images to the associated line items on the invoice. Attachments will no longer be included on the header of the invoice.
- If Vista has not been upgraded to version 6.19, receipt images will continue to be attached at the header of invoices.
How will this impact the Concur Invoice <> Vista integration?
There is no impact on the Concur Invoice <> Vista integration. This feature will only be applicable to Concur Expense <> Vista integrations. Invoice images that originate from Concur Invoice will continue to be attached at the header of invoices in Vista regardless of the version of Vista that you are running.
- If Vista has been upgraded to version 6.19 and you would like to OPT-OUT of the line item attachment feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like attachments to remain at the header of your invoices.
- If Vista has not been upgraded to version 6.19, no action is required.
- If Vista has been upgraded to version 6.19 and you would like to take advantage of the line item attachment feature, no action is required. This will become the default configuration.
Didn't get the help you were looking for? Ask us anything at email@example.com.