NOTE: This article is one piece of a larger process. DO NOT proceed unless you were directed here from another article, and you're setting up for the Procore Time integration.
*After you have completed Part 1: Operator Maintenance, and most of Part 2: Data Exchange in the article titled How to set up your Spectrum Data Exchange URL and ID, you can proceed.*
Procore Time <> Spectrum
Only applicable to Procore Time customers.
- After you click [Build]on the previous screen, you will be presented with the screen below. Click the down arrow, select Payroll, then click [Go].
- Select PreTimeCard_Batch from the Web Service Library on the left, click [Select >] to move them to the Authorized Web Services list on the right. Click [OK].
- Click [OK] to save the record.
- Your data exchange build should look like this after completing the above steps. Click [OK] to save the record.
- Return to How to set up your Spectrum Data Exchange URL and IDand proceed with Part 3: Data Exchange URL.